Point of Sale (POS) Systems are very popular nowadays and for very good reason. They are able to help a merchant organize and streamline their business like never before. Years ago these POS systems were so expensive that only the large merchants used them. Now with all the IPad POS systems out there the prices have come way down but the features have gotten better and better.
Merchants still need to be careful when shopping for a POS because like merchant accounts, there are many traps out there from software support contracts to being steered into a merchant account contract with their “preferred merchant provider”. My goal is to find the perfect POS systems for my clients without breaking the bank or signing of any contract at all.
- Retail Shops
- Coffee Shops
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Food Trucks
- Liquor Stores
- Frozen Yogurt
- Pet Shops
- Gift Shops
- Specialty Food Shops
- Candy Shops
- Ice Cream Shops
- Wine Shops
- Juice Bars
Benefits of POS
There are several benefits to automating your store with a Point of Sale system. Using a computer in your business provides you with a greater amount of data than can be retrieved with only a conventional cash register. Customer purchase history, item sales detail, stock status reports, monthly, yearly, and seasonal sales data, are only some of the detail information that can be retrieved.
This data is key to grasping total control of your business and increasing sales and profits. In addition to enhancing customer and inventory tracking capabilities, computerizing your store can also help you tighten up on security and employee tracking.
Some additional benefits to be gained by automating your retail store below:
-  Reduce costly inventory overheads
-  Make better buying decisions
-  Enhance relationships with your vendors with timely inventory information
-  Save time – automate A/R, A/P, P.Os1, other accounting tasks
-  Speed up your checkout lines
-  Increase customer service levels
-  Use the system-generated customer information to process direct marketing campaigns
-  Increase traffic in your store
-  Reduce the time spent on Back Office and Inventory functions